MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
The Salvation Army Florence Booth House is a shelter offering compassionate, unconditional support through a holistic approach that encourages each woman to maximize her individual potential in all areas of life; body, mind and soul.
Our Vision is to be an encouraging, safe place that fosters growth and empowerment; where staff and residents inspire and learn from each other and experience personal growth and healing.
- Teamwork: We believe teamwork results in providing the best possible care for all those who enter Florence Booth House. We are committed to putting the team before our personal needs. We value inspiring cooperation and teamwork to strive for excellence.
- Advocacy: We believe in speaking on behalf of those without a voice.
- Client Centered Service: Care and compassion for our clients defines who we are. We understand they are created by God in His image and we strive to meet their individual emotional, physical and spiritual needs.
- Diversity: We value multi-culturalism, justice and peace. We appreciate the diversity of clients, employees, volunteers and the community.
- Safety: We are committed in providing a safe environment for our clients, employees, volunteers and the community.
- Social Justice: We believe that every human being deserves an equal opportunity in life, to be treated fairly, to be respected for their differences and to enjoy the highest quality of life.